Benefits of Thermal Imaging:
Factory factories can clearly see the effectiveness of infrared thermal cameras through the following characteristics:
• MAXIMUM TIME SAVINGS: The survey and testing are done without disconnecting equipment, reducing production downtime.
• PRODUCTIVITY INCREASE: Technicians can survey a wide area quickly. In particular, a safe distance is always set within the permissible range. Work done faster.
• PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT: Optimize and improve production problem. Risks are overcome before becoming major risks in the factory.
• REDUCE INVESTMENT COST: Finding and detecting early signs of machinery and equipment failures helps to reduce risks in the factory and increase the life of equipment in general. Technicians can anticipate equipment failures and plan replacement, reducing unwanted downtime.
– Processing factories, manufacturing factories
– Commercial buildings
– The manager of distribution electrical cabinets, engine systems.
– Managers want to improve the reliability of factory equipment and machines, minimize unexpected unplanned shutdowns.
Thermal imaging is one of the most effective methods currently available in diagnostic maintenance of the actual condition of the equipment during operation. From there, it helps improve the safety, reliability of assets as well as the safety of the operator and proactively in maintenance by early detecting potential hazards that can generate major errors such as fire, equipment damage, or an unexpected shutdown occurs during operation.
Check and analyze thermal images based on the location of the heat source to identify the source of the problem and based on the temperature difference according to NETA Maintenance testing (for electrical equipment) and evaluate the source. source heat to the equipment.
Service implementation process:
1. Take thermal photographs at the scene
– An engineer with an international heat capture certificate will conduct an inspection and take detailed and overall thermal imaging (if an abnormal heat source is detected).
– Thermal images require good focus to be able to analyze the problem most accurately and intuitively, to aid in analyzing and verifying data of stakeholders.
2. Thermal image analysis
3. Report analysis results & recommendations
Fluke Thermal imager